2. Types of Scholarship: Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship
Amount（RMB / yuan）
3. Application Eligibility
(1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens, holders of a foreign passport, friendly with China and in good physical condition.
(2) Applicants should behave well both on and out of campus, and have no records of violating laws and regulations of China and host university.
(3) Applicants should have corresponding Chinese language proficiency and submit proof documents like HSK certificate or other certificates. This term can be eased for programs taught in English.
(4) Applicants should have outstanding academic performance.
(5) Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other Chinese government scholarships.
4. Program Lists
5. Application Documents
(1) A photocopy of valid passport
(2) Notarized highest degree certificate and academic transcripts. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English. Applicants who are still studying in schools should submit the pre-graduation certificate issued by the school.
Note: Applicants who apply for the program with pre-graduation certificate should provide the highest degree certificate before the registration date, or the admission will be disqualified.
(3) Photocopies of language proficiency (Chinese or English) certificates or the original language certificate of the teaching language (Chinese or English) during the highest education.
(4) Two letters of recommendation written and signed by professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English, with their phone number and email address. (applicants for the undergraduate programs do not need to provide them)
(5) Resume (applicants for undergraduate programs do not need to provide it)
(6) Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if available) (applicants for the undergraduate programs do not need to provide them)
(7) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in Chinese or English. The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority must cover all of the items listed in it. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only six months.
(8) Certificate of No Criminal Record
(9) For applicants under the age of 18, a letter of Authorization for Parents and a letter of Guarantee for Guardian shall be submitted. The guardian shall be an Chinese adult or foreigner residing in China.