Applicants must truthfully fill in and upload the following application materials:
1. Id photo (recent 2-inch bareheaded photo);
2. Scanned copy of the first page of the passport (ordinary passport, valid after October 31, 2022);
3. Passport visa page (required for students already in China);
4. Notarized high school diploma or pre-graduation certificate with the official seal of the school:
(1) Graduating high school graduates should submit the pre-graduation certificate issued by the school.
(2) High school students who have already graduated should submit their high school diploma;
5. Scanned copy of notarized transcript:
(1) Recent high school graduates should submit their transcripts during their school years.
(2) Students who have graduated from high school should submit their full transcripts of high school;
(3) High school entrance examination scores or internationally accepted standardized test scores, such as UEC/A Level/ AP/IB/ SAT/ACT, etc.;
6. Proof of language proficiency within the validity period:
(1) Applicants for programs taught in Chinese are required to submit HSK Level 4 certificate.
(2) Applicants for programs taught in English must submit toefl IBT or IELTS transcripts with a score of 80 or above for TOEFL IBT and 5.5 or above for IELTS. For high school students who use English as the language of instruction, a certificate of the language of instruction issued by the high school can be used as a substitute.
7. Physical Examination Form for Foreigners:
(The physical examination must include all the items listed on this list. Please fill in the form in Chinese or English. Translation and notarization are required if the form is not in Chinese or English. Forms with incomplete records, no doctor's signature, no hospital seal, and no stamp on a photograph are invalid. The medical report is valid for six months. ;
8. No criminal record certificate;
9. Declaration of no drug use history;
10. Proof of financial ability: a certificate of deposit sufficient to cover reasonable expenses such as study, living and international travel during the period of study in China (at least one year's tuition amount should be held);
11. Study Plan:
(1) No less than 1000 words, please write in Chinese for programs taught in Chinese, and in English for programs taught in English.
(2) If you apply for two or more programmes, you must submit a study and research plan for each programme;
12. Students who are already studying in China must provide proof of their previous schooling;
13. Other supporting materials (published papers, social work certificates, volunteer activity certificates, etc.) can be uploaded to the registration system.